Sonoran Spa Resort W107
This lovely 2 bedroom, 2 bath, ground floor condo getaway is waiting for you. This condo has all NEW furnishings, a nice clean fully stocked Kitchen, Large Master Suite & much more. Step out onto the private patio with outside dining area, lounge chairs, and direct access to the large Pool, Jacuzzi & Beach – without going around building or using elevator!
Located in one of the nicest and family friendly resorts on Sandy Beach, Sonoran Spa Resort, this 5 Star Plus, lovely 2 bedroom, 2 bath getaway is waiting for you. This property was newly renovated/furnished in June 2017, and is fully equipped/turn-key ready with all the comforts of home for your enjoyment. Nice clean Kitchen, Dining area and Living room with comfortable leather sleeper sofa and love seat couches with a 49″ Flat-screen TV/Blu-ray DVD/CATV/WIFI/Netflix, full size washer and dryer in condo. Large Master Suite with Private Bath, Flat-screen TV/Blu-ray DVD/CATV/Netflix, luxurious sheets and bathroom with 100% cotton towels. Step out onto the patio from living room or master bedroom, allowing direct access to outside dining area and the large Pool/Jacuzzi and Beach access (pool is heated in cooler months!), or enjoy time on the patio with the outdoor dining area for 6, and two large adjustable lounge chairs. New large capacity washer and dryer units are available for use in the condo.
Just a short 1 hour drive from the US/ Mexico border and 3 ½ hours from Phoenix and Tucson. The property is located on the Sea of Cortez and Sandy Beach, the most popular Rocky Point/Puerto Peñasco beach destination. Sonoran Spa was the first and still considered the best of the Sonoran resorts. The Sonoran Spa resort is directly Beachfront with great ocean views. Free Telephone calls to US and Canada. Large covered patio to enjoy your ocean views. Sonoran Spa Resort has many fine amenities including a full-service Restaurant with delicious Seafood, Mexican and American Cuisines. The Sonoran Grill is known as one of the best Restaurants in all of Rocky Point. There are several other restaurants and bars in a short walking distance. Full-service on-site Spa located in the resort lobby. Full service bar at the pool on weekends. There is a full-service grocery store and pharmacy/drug store for items you might have forgot. Tennis courts and fully equipped Exercise facility. There is even a full-service business center. Create your memorable ocean side vacation with beautiful sunsets and warm temperatures. Many sports activities available like Golf, Hiking. ATVs, Jet Skis, Hiking, let the concierge team help. Onsite 24/7 front desk. Lots of parking spots with 24-hour guard gated security.
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW CAREFULLYWe want you to have a great time and love staying in our Condo and treat it like your would your own home. We will make every effort possible to make it a pleasant stay. Please read carefully. Failure to follow the rules of the resort will result in immediate eviction from the property.
- No Pets allowed
- Parties and events allowed
- No Smoking/Vaping allowed (inside, on patio, or anywhere on resort – zero tolerance)
- No Parties
- No Visitors
- The primary renter must be 21 years of age or older.
- Please report any noticeable damages immediately upon check-in.
- No additional persons are allowed to stay in the condo other than confirmed on the reservation.
- Renters may not have pets of any kind/type/breed at our resorts. If a pet is found in your condo or our resort public areas, eviction will be immediate and no refunds will be given (including security deposit).
- Please do not move or rearrange the furniture.
- Do not take the dishes, bed linens or towels in your unit to the beach or another unit. These items belong to the owner of condo you are staying in, not the condo you are visiting. Everything is on inventory and anything damaged, broken, missing or lost will be charged to you.
- ATV’s, fireworks and firearms are prohibited on the beach. Camping is not allowed on the property.
- No glass containers/glasses are allowed at the pool or on the beach.
- Please DO NOT put excessive toilet paper in the toilets.
- After 10 pm (Rocky Point Time), loud sounds and noises are not allowed on any area inside the resort.
- Please do not leave the air/heat on and the doors open – electricity is very expensive in Rocky Point. Should you not have hot water, check hot water heater switch in the laundry area. Should you find A/C is not cooling, or Heat is not heating, please ensure the sliding doors are closed, as the unit is setup to turn off the A/C and Heat when the sliding doors are open.
Before your departure, please:
- Put trash in the proper containers.
- Turn off the air conditioner/furnace, fans, lights, coffeepot, etc.
- Please remove everything from the refrigerator
- Close the windows and doors, and make sure they are locked.
- Return all keys at check out. There is a $45 dollar re-key fee if key(s) are lost.
DAMAGESYou are responsible for any and all damages that occur to the property or its contents by you or any other member of your group while you are the registered occupant of the property. If we discover that there has been damage to the property or its contents during your stay we will capture an amount from your credit card to cover the estimated cost of repairs. The amount we capture will be an estimate and may be more than the actual cost of repairs. We will provide a statement of the damages and the cost of the repairs after they have been completed. If there is a refund due, it will be returned to the credit card after all repairs have been made. If we are unable to collect the necessary funds from your credit card you agree to allow us to seek restitution in any legal manner possible. Please feel free to contact your host if you have any questions.
- For a 50% refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made 60 full days prior to listing’s local check in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check in.
- If the guest cancels less than 60 days in advance, the nights not spent are not refunded.
- If guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded.
- There are no refunds for not showing up.
- Cleaning fees are always refunded if the reservation is canceled before check-in.
- Accommodation fees (the total nightly rate you’re charged) are refundable in certain circumstances as outlined below.
- Cancellation policies may be superseded by the Guest Refund Policy, extenuating circumstances.
|Peak Season - Sun/Thu||2019-05-28||2019-07-03||0,1,2,3,6||$220.00|
|Peak Season - Fri/Sat||2019-05-28||2019-07-03||4,5||$240.00|
|Peak Season - Sun/Thu||2019-07-07||2019-08-29||0,1,2,3,6||$220.00|
|Peak Season - Fri/Sat||2019-07-07||2019-08-29||4,5||$240.00|
|Regular Season - Sun/Thu||2019-09-03||2019-10-03||0,1,2,3,6||$160.00|
|Regular Season - Fri/Sat||2019-09-03||2019-10-03||4,5||$180.00|
|Peak Season - Sun/Thu||2019-10-04||2019-10-11||0,1,2,3,6||$220.00|
|Peak Season - Fri/Sat||2019-10-04||2019-10-11||4,5||$240.00|
|Regular Season - Sun/Thu||2019-10-12||2019-10-31||0,1,2,3,6||$160.00|
|Regular Season - Fri/Sat||2019-10-12||2019-10-31||4,5||$180.00|
|Off Peak - Sun/Thu||2019-11-01||2019-11-08||0,1,2,3,6||$130.00|
|Off Peak - Fri/Sat||2019-11-01||2019-11-08||4,5||$150.00|
|Off Peak - Sun/Thu||2019-11-13||2019-11-27||0,1,2,3,6||$130.00|
|Off Peak - Fri/Sat||2019-11-13||2019-11-27||4,5||$150.00|
|Off Peak - Sun/Thu||2019-12-01||2019-12-22||0,1,2,3,6||$130.00|
|Off Peak - Fri/Sat||2019-12-01||2019-12-22||4,5||$150.00|
|Peak Season - Sun/Thu||2019-12-23||2019-12-26||0,1,2,3,6||$220.00|
|Off Peak - Sun/Thu||2019-12-27||2019-12-29||0,1,2,3,6||$130.00|
|Off Peak - Fri/Sat||2019-12-27||2019-12-29||4,5||$150.00|
|Peak Season - Sun/Thu||2019-12-30||2020-01-02||0,1,2,3,6||$220.00|
|Off Peak - Sun/Thu||2020-01-03||2020-03-01||0,1,2,3,6||$130.00|
|Off Peak - Fri/Sat||2020-01-03||2020-03-01||4,5||$150.00|
|Peak Season - Sun/Thu||2020-03-02||2020-03-05||0,1,2,3,6||$220.00|
|Peak Season - Fri/Sat||2020-03-02||2020-03-05||4,5||$240.00|
|Holiday Peak - Sun/Thu||2020-03-06||2020-03-28||0,1,2,3,6||$245.00|
|Holiday Peak - Fri/Sat||2020-03-06||2020-03-28||4,5||$265.00|