Terms, Conditions, Rules & Cancellation Policy
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW CAREFULLYWe want you to have a great time and love staying in our Condo and treat it like your would your own home. We will make every effort possible to make it a pleasant stay. Please read carefully. Failure to follow the rules of the resort will result in immediate eviction from the property.
- No Pets allowed
- Parties and events allowed
- No Smoking/Vaping allowed (inside, on patio, or anywhere on resort – zero tolerance)
- No Parties
- No Visitors
- The primary renter must be 21 years of age or older.
- Please report any noticeable damages immediately upon check-in.
- No additional persons are allowed to stay in the condo other than confirmed on the reservation.
- Renters may not have pets of any kind/type/breed at our resorts. If a pet is found in your condo or our resort public areas, eviction will be immediate and no refunds will be given (including security deposit).
- Please do not move or rearrange the furniture.
- Do not take the dishes, bed linens or towels in your unit to the beach or another unit. These items belong to the owner of condo you are staying in, not the condo you are visiting. Everything is on inventory and anything damaged, broken, missing or lost will be charged to you.
- ATV’s, fireworks and firearms are prohibited on the beach. Camping is not allowed on the property.
- No glass containers/glasses are allowed at the pool or on the beach.
- Please DO NOT put excessive toilet paper in the toilets.
- After 10 pm (Rocky Point Time), loud sounds and noises are not allowed on any area inside the resort.
- Please do not leave the air/heat on and the doors open – electricity is very expensive in Rocky Point. Should you not have hot water, check hot water heater switch in the laundry area. Should you find A/C is not cooling, or Heat is not heating, please ensure the sliding doors are closed, as the unit is setup to turn off the A/C and Heat when the sliding doors are open.
Before your departure, please:
- Put trash in the proper containers.
- Turn off the air conditioner/furnace, fans, lights, coffeepot, etc.
- Please remove everything from the refrigerator
- Close the windows and doors, and make sure they are locked.
- Return all keys at check out. There is a $45 dollar re-key fee if key(s) are lost.
DAMAGESYou are responsible for any and all damages that occur to the property or its contents by you or any other member of your group while you are the registered occupant of the property. If we discover that there has been damage to the property or its contents during your stay we will capture an amount from your credit card to cover the estimated cost of repairs. The amount we capture will be an estimate and may be more than the actual cost of repairs. We will provide a statement of the damages and the cost of the repairs after they have been completed. If there is a refund due, it will be returned to the credit card after all repairs have been made. If we are unable to collect the necessary funds from your credit card you agree to allow us to seek restitution in any legal manner possible. Please feel free to contact your host if you have any questions.
Upon check-in, you WILL BE asked to provide a VISA/MasterCard for a security deposit for incidentals in case of any property damage or missing items discovered during the condo inspection after checkout (just as they do when you stay at a hotel. Condos have a $200 dollar security Deposit. The front desk will only place a HOLD on the funds; they do not actually charge your card unless damages are found. This amount on your credit card will automatically fall off after 3 – 5 days. Sometimes this can take several days during peak periods. Property will be inspected at check-out and any deposit you are required to make will be forfeited for any lost or damaged items. Deductions will be made for missing kitchen supplies, linen, towels, any decoration items, as well as for property damage, and damaged/non-cleanable linens and towels. Deductions will also be made for lights and A/C-heat units left on and for windows and doors left open or unlocked when inspection is conducted.
The primary renter must be 21 years of age or older. Each condo has a maximum occupancy as well as a maximum number of adults that are allowed in the room. Each rental is designed to sleep a specific number of people (maximum occupancy): You will be subject to eviction without return of any prepaid rental payments or deposits if more people are found in your rental then you listed on your reservation. Resort does not allow visitors, we stick to the rules and policies of the resort as to the max. occupancy on each condo. There are no visitors allowed.
Super Strict 60 Days: 50% refund up until 60 days prior to check in, minus service fees.
- For a 50% refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made 60 full days prior to listing’s local check in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check in.
- If the guest cancels less than 60 days in advance, the nights not spent are not refunded.
- If guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded.
- There are no refunds for not showing up.
- Cleaning fees are always refunded if the reservation is canceled before check-in.
- Accommodation fees (the total nightly rate you’re charged) are refundable in certain circumstances as outlined below.
- Cancellation policies may be superseded by the Guest Refund Policy, extenuating circumstances.